Application: for use in drinking water sector (other on request)
DN: 1 1/2" - 2" PN16
DN40 - DN300 PN10
DN40 - DN300 PN16
- The pressure reducing valve, type 1593, works in 2 operating stages:
- Operating stage a:
In a normal operation, a variable inlet pressure (p1) is reduced to a constant outlet pressure (p2) by means of a control valve.
Example: p1 = 12 bar / p2 = 8 bar
- Operating stage b:
The second stage can be put into operation by means of the solenoid valve and the second control valve.
Example: p1 = 12 bar / p2 = 10 bar
- Fluctuating flow rate and inlet pressure (p1) have no effect on the controlled outlet pressure (p2). The outlet pressure is adjustable in the range from 1.5 to 12 bar (standard design).
- To use in drinking water systems (other media after consultation)
- Increase in pressure in the network in the event of a fire (actuation via the fire department station)
- Setting of the day and night operation of the network pressures (daytime operation for higher pressure, night time operation for lower network pressure)